Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Snow Day!


I woke up to freezing rain this morning. Lot of late schools scrolling across the TV. Soon the call came in, we were going to start school two hours late. About the time I was getting in the shower, the next call - no school today! I've worked on a lot of catching up here at home today. Been trying to get information posted on the Cherylbration website. I worked on the graphics most of the morning and have a banner already made at school that I just need to upload. We're getting closer to having this event ready to roll! I hope that attending the event gives Dan and Cheryl the boost that they need to continue fighting her cancer.


I found time to complete a page for this weeks' challenge over at ScrapbookMax. My inspiration is our weather. I guess winter has really arrived.

No comments: