Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sure my story is not so different from anyone else's. I ate too much great food on Thursday, didn't sleep well that night and then got up at 3:30 in the morning to take Noelle and Ali with me for Black Friday Shopping! We had so much fun, met a lot of wonderful people busy getting in the holiday spirit. A nap was definitely in order Friday afternoon!
I want to share some samples with you. Amanda at In A Fog has a brand new kit out titled "Winter Blues" It is availble here at Scrappy Thoughts. This kit is versatile and great for winter layouts as well as many other pictures and themes. Great colors and textures and fabulous elements including winter inspired word art.The Scrappy Thoughts Design Team will have a great Collab Kit available December 1st. Here is a sneak preview of this georgous Collab titled "Lushious Lavender.

No comments: