Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cool News and a Sale!

First let me share with you that my mother is greatly improved and was to be released from the hospital today! Sure evidence of the power or prayer! Thanks for all the prayers sent on her behalf! The family is geared up to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. This year we are so thankful for all of our blessings. I'm relieved to have my mother's health improving and my hubby and the kids are so much happier now that Dexter is slowly regaining his strength and becoming more of his old self.

Bouquet of Pixels is having a sale! The entire store is 25% off Friday through Monday. Stop over and pick up some goodies.

In more exciting news, I've joined the CT for In A Fog Designs and am enjoying doing some new layouts with her Olive Oil Kit. Olive Oil is available at Scrappy Thoughts. The image is clickable to the store.



Here's a layout with Olive Oil. I love the colors and textures that Amanda put into this kit! they go well with many pictures and themes and will even work well for some Holiday layouts!


More exciting news in the works, stay tuned...... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

No comments: