Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blooming Spring Collab

The designers at DigiStyle Designs have put together a fabulous collab for the month of April. It's titled "Blooming Spring". This is a huge collab is Scrap for Hire friendly and more than 200 mb of beautiful spring themed papers and elements, word art and an alpha. You can snag this amazing collab FREE with your purchase of just $3.00! Be sure to check out my new shop at DigiStyle Designs! Pick up something in my shop and add Blooming Spring to your cart for FREE! Check out Blooming Spring here
I've just uploaded a new kit into my stores, it's called "Lazy Afternoon". This kit features great soft spring and summer colors, an adirondak chair, patio umbrella, flowers, butterflies, and terra cotta flower pots along with plenty of other great embellishments for all your layouts. Lazy Afternoon is the kit that Kelly at Angel's Designz chose to make my new blinkie with. Check out her blog here. Kelly did an awesome job on my blinkie, feel free to snag it on the right margin of my blog! Kelly also makes custom banners, if you are in the market for blinkies or banners, look her up!

No comments: