Sunday, April 12, 2009

Black Tie Affair Release and a Sale!

I've been doing lots of designing over the long Easter break. I've got some new things in my stores as well as great sale information to share with you.

There's a storewide sale going on right now at Digi Style Designs! Savings range from 25% - 60% off on most products! We've also got a huge collab, over 200 mb of goodies, free with a $3.00 purchase. Seems like a great time to stock up on great products and save money! Hurry in, the sale runs April 12th through the 19th!I've also got a brand new kit to show you! This one is called Black Tie Affair! All done in shades of black, white and gray with lots of bling to highlight prom or college formal memories. Pick up Black Tie Affair only in my shop at Digi Style Designs!
Here's a peek at that Blooming Spring Collab:


No comments: