Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 4 Reward Challenge!

Wow - time is flying! School started again this week. For those of you that don't know, I am a high school teacher so I'm busy getting back in the swing of the school year!
It's also reward challenge time again! To bring you up to speed; the Designer Survivor game is full of twists and turns. We're now down to ten designers and instead of working and competing as teams, we are now all on our own! Our regular challenge this week was issued by the folks at Digiridoo. Look for those "white wedding" kits by Thursday of this week! Our reward challenge this week was to create quick pages or a brag book using our kit from last week's emotions challenge. I've got six 8x8 quick pages for you this week. I hope you like purple!

Here's a preview of the quick pages:

Link Expired

As always, thanks so much for your support! Immunity is getting to be more and more important in this game, so all of your votes mean the world to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.