Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coming up for air!

Boy, it sure never seems to slow down any around here! We had our district land judging near Parker yesterday so I hopped on the big yellow school bus with about 40 of my students and off we went to "play in the dirt". It was a beautiful day and a nice way to get to spend an afternoon outdoors.
It's Homecoming week here at WC so the craziness abounds! We have different dress up days each day. Tomorrow is "Fake Injury" day- hmmmmmmm, I may have to think about that one for a while?
National Convention is a little less than a month away. I'm so excited! It's just aobut my favorite time of year. Preparation for convention this year is totally different. Since Noelle is our National Officer Candidate I've been trying to help out wherever I can in developing test questions and sending her practice tests. I should have quite a database of questions when I'm finished with this process. Today I started a blog for Noelle today and will post writing prompts for her there. Ideally, she'll post her response then several colleagues will read and respond to her post. I hope it works as well as I think it will!
Jenna had her first crew practice today. She texted and said that "rowing is fun". They had their first workout over lunch today! As a result, she's eating granola bars in her math class!
I've finally downloaded pictures off of my camera. Found some real treasures! Pictures from last spring - evidence that Jenna and Rowdy have very little artistic talent!

No comments: